Piriton SyrupRegular price £4.99
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of all allergic conditions responsive to antihistamines, including hay fever, vasomotor rhinitis, urticaria, angioneurotic oedema, food allergy, drug and serum reactions, insect bites. Also indicated for the symptomatic relief of itch associated with chickenpox.
How to Use
- Adults: 10ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 60ml).
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 30ml).
- 2-6 years: 2.5ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 15ml).
- 1-2 years: 2.5ml twice daily (daily maximum 5ml).
- Minimum 4 hours between doses.
- Not recommended under 1 year.
Warnings & Cautions
- You have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) prescribed for depression in the last two weeks
- Avoid drinking alcohol with this medicine
- Do not drive or operate machinery if the syrup makes you feel drowsy, dizzy or if you experience blurred vision
- Please consult your healthcare professional before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
- If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking
- Syrup containing per 10ml: Chlorphenamine Maleate 4mg