Piriton SyrupRegular price £4.99
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of all allergic conditions responsive to antihistamines, including hay fever, vasomotor rhinitis, urticaria, angioneurotic oedema, food allergy, drug and serum reactions, insect bites. Also indicated for the symptomatic relief of itch associated with chickenpox.
How to Use
- Adults: 10ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 60ml).
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 30ml).
- 2-6 years: 2.5ml 4-6 hourly (daily maximum 15ml).
- 1-2 years: 2.5ml twice daily (daily maximum 5ml).
- Minimum 4 hours between doses.
- Not recommended under 1 year.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Store below 25°C. Protect from light
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Syrup containing per 10ml: Chlorphenamine Maleate 4mg