Potter's Echinacea Tincture with Elderberry Juice FlavourRegular price £11.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: half a teaspoonful (2.5ml) three times a day at the first signs of common cold.
- Not to be used for more than 10 days.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do Not Exceed The Stated Dose.
- Do Not Take Potters Echincea And Elderberry Tincture If; 1 – You Are Allergic To Any Of The Ingredients Or Other Plants Of The Asteraceae/compositae Family.
- If You Are Pregnant Or Breast Feeding, If You Ar Etaking Medicines Known To Interact With Alcohol Eg; Metronidazole.
- Consult Your Doctor If Your Condition Worsens Or Sypmtoms Persists For More Than Ten Days.
- Do Not Use After The Expiry Date Located On The Label And On The Base Of The Carton.
- Please Store Below 25 Degrees.
- Liquid containing: Extract of echinacea (echinacea purpurea (L))