Pyrocalm Control 20mg Gastro-Resistant TabletsRegular price £6.99
What’s it for?
For the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms in adults.
How to Use
- Adults: one tablet daily for up to 14 days.
- Discontinue treatment once complete relief of symptoms has occurred.
- The majority of patients achieve complete relief of heartburn within 7 days.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not take Pyrocalm omeprazole 20mg tablets if:
- You are allergic to omeprazole or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- If you are allergic to medicines containing other proton pump inhibitors (e.g. pantoprazole, lansoprazole, rabeprazole, esomeprazole).
- If you are taking a medicine containing nelfinavir (used for HIV infection)
- Seek advice if you have a lactose intolerance before using this medication
Common omeprazole side effects include;
- Headaches, upset stomach (including diarrhoea, stomach pain, constipation etc.), nausea and/or vomiting, and benign polyps in the stomach
Active substance: Omeprazole 20mg.
Other ingredients: Lactose Monohydrate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Sodium Stearate, Hypromellose Acetate Succinate, Brownish Pink Colour (which contains Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Red Iron Oxide (E172), Hypromellose and Yellow Iron Oxide (E172)), Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Monoethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and traces of Carnauba Wax.