Radian B Pain Relief SprayRegular price £2.85
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of muscular and rheumatic aches and pains including fibrositis, sciatica, lumbago, sprained ligaments, bruises, muscle stiffness, strains, tennis elbow and golf shoulder.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: spray in 2 or 3 short bursts onto the affected area, followed by a second application after 10-15 minutes. Smooth or massage if preferred.
- If necessary, repeat up to 3 times daily, reducing to morning and evening when acute symptoms subside. When convenient use after a warm bath. Not to be used if allergic to aspirin.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use after the 'Use by' date shown on the bottom of the can
- External use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you are allergic to pain relievers such as aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatories
- Do not use on broken skin, your eyes or other sensitive areas of skin
- See your doctor before use: if you are pregnant, breast feeding, asthmatic, taking medicines that thin the blood or any other prescribed medicines
- Stop using if excessive irritation or other unwanted effects occur
- Skin burns, blisters and temporary skin redness, rashes or burning sensation may occur
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Some people may experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather/after a hot bath
Levomenthol 1.4% w/v, Racemic Camphor 0.6% w/v, Ammonium Salicylate 1.0% w/v, Salicylic Acid (as methyl and ethyl esters) 0.54% w/v