Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp FoamRegular price £34.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of alopecia androgenetica in men.
How to Use
- 18-49 years: apply half a capful (1g) to the total affected area of the scalp twice daily.
- Maximum dose 2g in 24 hours.
- Not indicated for use in men under 18 or over 49 years of age.
Warnings & Cautions
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F
- Store below 25°C
- This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-49 years, do not use if you are not within this age range
- Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine for women range
- Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml
- Overuse will not quicken the process of re-growth and instead you may risk side effects
Do not use Regaine solution if you:
- Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn. Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved
- Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure - treated or untreated. Sensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product
- Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- If you do not see any improvement after 48 weeks, stop using Regaine Solution and speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists
- Cutaneous foam containing: Minoxidil 5% w/w