Regaine for Women Once A Day Scalp FoamRegular price £49.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of alopecia androgenetica in women.
How to Use
- 18-65 years: apply half a capful (1g) to the total affected area of the scalp once daily.
- Maximum dose 1g in 24 hours.
- Not indicated for use in women under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use more than once a day (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side-effects)
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if you:
- Are male
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don’t know why you’re losing your hair, see your doctor
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaved head
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp
- Are using other medications on your scalp
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age
- Are sensitive to any of the ingredients in this medicine
- Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains and/or circulation disorders) before using this product
- Cutaneous foam containing: Minoxidil 5% w/w