Salonpas Pain Relief PatchRegular price £4.99
What’s it for?
Pain associated with muscles, joints, strains and sprains.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 18 years: apply 1 patch to the affected area and leave on for up to 12 hours. If pain recurs 8-12 hours after applying the first patch a second patch can be applied. Only 1 patch should be used at any time.
- No more than 2 patches per day and not to be used for more than 3 days.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use more than two patches in one day, or for more than three days in a row
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Plaster should not be used on any open wounds
- Do not use after expiry date
- Consult your doctor before using this medicated patch if you are on any other medication, are pregnant or have any allergies
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
Active Ingredients: 10% w/w Methyl Salicylate, 3% w/w Levomenthol.
Other Ingredients: Alicyclic Saturated Hydrocarbon Resin, Liquid Paraffin, Polyisobutylene, Polysobutylene 1200000, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Synthetic Aluminium Silicate, Backing Cloth, Plastic Film.