Senokot 7.5mg/5ml SyrupRegular price £6.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For short-term relief of occasional constipation.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: two 5ml spoonfuls at night.
- Children over 6 years: one 5ml spoonful in the morning.
- Children 2-6 years: half to one 5ml spoonful in the morning.
- Under 2 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
Consult your doctor if:
- Not recommended for children under 2
- Laxatives are needed every day, or abdominal pain persists
- You accidentally take too many Syrup
- If you have been told that you have an intolerance to some sugars
Do not take if:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Your abdomen is tender to the touch or hurts when you move
- Have bowel or stomach problems
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Have a kidney or heart condition
- You have sharp or persistent stomach pain
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Syrup containing in 5ml: Calcium Sennosides 7.5mg