Senokot TabletsRegular price £2.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For short term relief of occasional constipation.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: 2 tablets at night.
- Children over 6 years: seek medical advice.
- Children under 6 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
Consult your doctor if:
- Not recommended for children under 6
- Laxatives are needed every day, or abdominal pain persists
- You accidentally take too many tablets
- If you have been told that you have an intolerance to some sugars
Do not take if:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Your abdomen is tender to the touch or hurts when you move
- Have bowel or stomach problems
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Have a kidney or heart condition
- Are under the age of 12
- You have sharp or persistent stomach pain
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
- Senna Fruit 154mg
- Equivalent to Sennoside B 7.5mg