Setlers Antacid Chewable Tablets Spearmint FlavourRegular price £2.20
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For symptomatic relief from acid indigestion, heartburn, flatulence and nausea.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1 or 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed whenever required, up to a maximum of 8 tablets in any 24 hours.
- 6-12 years: 1 tablet to be sucked or chewed whenever required, up to a maximum of 4 tablets in any 24 hours.
- Under 6 years: not to be given. Also available in peppermint flavour.
Warnings & Cautions
- For oral use
- If symptoms persist after 14 days consult your pharmacist or doctor
- If you are pregnant always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C
- Chewable tablet containing: Calcium Carbonate 500mg