Snufflebabe Vapour RubRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Gentle and effective relief from nasal congestion.
How to Use
- Infants three months and over: lightly rub a small amount onto upper chest and throat.
- Alternatively, place in a tissue or handkerchief in the clothing.
- Do not use on broken skin or around the nostrils.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use on babies less than 3 months without advice from your G.P., health visitor or pharmacist
- If symptoms persist consult your G.P
- Snufflebabe could give rise to hypersensitivity reactions
- It is dangerous to apply an ointment containing menthol to the nostrils of infants
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not freeze
- Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children
Topical ointment balm/rub containing:
- Eucalyptus Oil 2% w/w
- Menthol 1.5% w/w
- Thyme Oil 0.5% w/w