Solpadeine Headache Soluble TabletsRegular price £2.89
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- Effective relief from headache and migraine. Also suitable for backache, toothache, period pain and rheumatic pain.
- Also for fever, sore throat and aches and pains of colds and flu.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4-6 hours as required. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4-6 hours as required. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not take for more than three days - if you need to use this medicine for more than 3 days at a time, see your doctor or pharmacist. Taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction
- Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are on any other medication
- If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Paracetamol 500mg, Caffeine 65mg