Solpadeine Headache TabletsRegular price £1.20
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
Treatment of headache including migraine, backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, toothache and period pain as well as to relieve the fever, sore throat and aches and pains of colds and flu.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets, with water, every 4-6 hours up to 4 times daily. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet, with water, every 4-6 hours up to 4 times daily. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not take for more than three days - if you need to use this medicine for more than 3 days at a time, see your doctor or pharmacist. Taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction
- Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are on any other medication
- If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor