Solpadeine Plus CapsulesRegular price £5.49
What’s it for?
These Capsules are used for:
The short term treatment of acute moderate pain which is not relieved by paracetamol or ibuprofen alone. Recommended for the relief of migraine, headache, backache, rheumatic pain, period pains, dental pain, strains and sprains and sciatica.
How to Use
Capsules should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 18 years: 2 capsules every 4-6 hours as required not more frequently than every 4 hours. No more than 8 capsules in 24 hours.
- 16-18 years: 1-2 capsules every 6 hours as required not more frequently than every 6 hours. No more than 8 capsules in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 capsule every 6 hours as required not more frequently than every 6 hours. No more than 4 capsules in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose. Can cause addiction. Use for 3 days only.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- If you need to take this medicine continuously for more than 3 days you must see your doctor or pharmacist
- This medicine contains codeine which can cause addiction if you take it continuously for more than 3 days. If you take this medicine for headaches for more than 3 days it can make them worse