Solpadeine Plus TabletsRegular price £6.99
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
The short term treatment of acute moderate pain which is not relieved by paracetamol or ibuprofen alone. Recommended for the relief of migraine, headache, backache, rheumatic pain, period pains and dental pain.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 18 years: 2 tablets every 4-6 hours as required not more frequently than every 4 hours. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 16-18 years: 1-2 tablets every 6 hours as required not more frequently than every 6 hours. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet every 6 hours as required not more frequently than every 6 hours. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. The duration off treatment should be limited to 3 days.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use for more than 3 days. If the pain does not improve after 3 days, talk to your doctor for advice
- Avoid too much caffeine in drinks like coffee and tea
- Talk to your doctor before taking Solpadeine plus capsules if you are pregnant. Do not take Solpadeine plus capsules while you are breast-feeding
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Please read leaflet before use