SominexRegular price £3.22
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Night-time sleep aid for the correction of temporary sleep disturbance.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 1 tablet at bedtime.
- May be taken up to one hour after going to bed when sleep is difficult to achieve.
- Not to be used for more than 7 days without medical advice.
- Under 16 years: not to be given except on medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the information leaflet inside before taking these tablets
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age unless your doctor tells you to
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- If before first use you find the blister strip is damaged, do not use return the pack to the address below
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Tablet containing: Promethazine hydrochloride 20mg