Strepsils Honey & Lemon LozengesRegular price £2.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of mouth and throat infections.
How to Use
- Adults, elderly and children over 6 years: dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Maximum 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Under 6 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product. May cause an allergic reactions including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Do not store above 25°C
Yellow circular lozenge containing:
- Amylmetacresol 0.6mg
- 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg