Strepsils Sore Throat & Cough LozengesRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of mouth and throat infections, dry, irritating cough associated with the common cold and nasal congestion.
How to Use
- Adults, elderly and children over 6 years: dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Maximum 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Under 6 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
Remember young children can choke on lozenges
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product. May cause allergic reactions including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin
- Do not store above 25 degrees
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- you take too many lozenges
- anything unusual happens
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Blue circular lozenge containing:
- Amylmetacresol 0.6mg
- 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg
- Levomenthol 8mg