Strepsils Strawberry Sugar-Free LozengesRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
As an Antiseptic Relief of sore throat and its associated pain.
How to Use
- Adults, elderly and children over 6 years: dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Maximum 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
- Under 6 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product
- This product contains isomaltitol and maltitol syrup which may have a mild laxative effect if several are taken a day
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product. May cause allergic reactions including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You take too many lozenges
- Anything unusual happens
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Amylmetacresol 0.6mg
- 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 1.2mg