Sudafed Blocked Nose SprayRegular price £5.01
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion associated with the common cold, influenza, sinusitis, allergic and non-allergic rhinitis and other upper respiratory tract allergies.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 1 spray into each nostril 2-3 times daily as necessary.
- Maximum 3 sprays in 24 hours.
- Use for more than 7 consecutive days is not recommended.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Aqueous metered dose nasal spray containing: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v