Sudafed Congestion Relief 0.1% Nasal SprayRegular price £6.26
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the symptomatic relief of nasal congestion associated with the common cold, influenza, sinusitis, allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, and other upper respiratory tract allergies.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 1 spray into each nostril 2-3 times daily as necessary.
- Maximum 3 sprays in 24 hours.
- Use for more than 7 consecutive days is not recommended.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product
- Continuous use for over 7 days is not recommended. If symptoms persist discontinue use and consult your doctor
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Nasal spray containing: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/1ml