Sudafed Decongestant LiquidRegular price £4.02
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief of nasal congestion and congestion of mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract associated with the common cold.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 10ml every 4-6 hours up to 4 times a day.
- 6-12 years: 5ml every 4-6 hours up to 4 times a day.
- Not to be used for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor.
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment.
- Under 6 years: not for use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read enclosed leaflet before first use
- For oral use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Liquid containing in 5ml: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg