Sudafed Decongestant TabletsRegular price £4.36
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of conditions such as allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis, the common cold and influenza.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 4-6 hours.
- Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- Reddish-brown, film-coated tablet containing: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg