Sudafed Sinus-Ease 0.1% Nasal SprayRegular price £5.01
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion associated with the common cold, influenza, sinusitis, allergic and non-allergic rhinitis and other upper respiratory tract allergies.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 1 spray into each nostril 2-3 times daily as necessary.
- Maximum 3 sprays in 24 hours.
- Use for more than 7 consecutive days is not recommended.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give to children under the ages of twelve years
- For nasal use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dosage, 3 doses in a 24-hour period
- Store in a cool dry place below 25°C
- Consult your doctor before use if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or overactive thyroid gland
- Do not use if you have taken in the last two weeks medication for depression
- Do not use if you have had neurosurgery
- Like all medication, Sudafed nasal spray can have side effects although not everybody will experience them. Some side effects make include; nausea, headaches, local irritation such as burning, soreness, dryness, itching or sneezing
- If you experience any side effects discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- Aqueous metered dose nasal spray containing: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v