Sudafed Sinus Pain Relief 200mg/6.1mg TabletsRegular price £5.50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief of symptoms of cold and flu with associated congestion, including aches and pains, headache, fever, sore throat, blocked nose and sin.
How to Use
- 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 8 hours with or after food.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- No more than 6 tablets in any 24 hour period.
- Medical advice should be sought if symptoms worsen or the product is required for longer than 3 days in those aged 12-18 years and 10 days in adults.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of the product, aspirin or any other related painkillers
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- Do not take if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are a smoker
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 30°C
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
Green, round, bi-convex sugar coated tablet containing:
- Ibuprofen 200mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg