Sudafed Sinus Pressure & Pain 200mg/30mg Film-Coated TabletsRegular price £4.85
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of nasal congestion associated with acute rhinosinusitis suspected to be of viral origin with headache and/of fever.
How to Use
- 15 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours or 2 tablets every 6 hours for more intense symptoms.
- Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 15 years: not to be given.
- The maximum duration of treatment is 4 days for adults and 3 days for adolescents aged 15 years and older.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of the product, aspirin or any other related painkillers
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- Do not take if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are a smoker
- Speak to a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 30°C
- Do not give to children under 15 years old
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Ibuprofen 200mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg