Sudosalve Nappy Rash Treatment CreamRegular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of nappy rash.
How to Use
- For topical application to the skin.
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times a day.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use Sudosalve if you or your baby are allergic to dibrompropamidine or any of the other ingredients in this cream
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Cream containing: Dibrompropamidine Isetionate 0.15% w/w