TCP Liquid AntisepticRegular price £4.58
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of sore throats, including those associated with colds and influenza. Common mouth ulcers, cuts, grazes, bites, stings, boils, spots and pimples.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children: Sore throats: gargle twice daily diluted 1:5 with water.
- Mouth ulcers: dab undiluted onto affected areas 3 times a day.
- Cuts, grazes, bites and stings: apply diluted 1:1 with water.
- Boils, spots and pimples: dab undiluted 4 hourly.
- Do not cover.
Warnings & Cautions
- Use only as intended
Aqueous liquid antiseptic containing:
- Phenol 0.175% w/v
- Halogenated Phenols 0.68% w/v