ThermaCare Advanced Neck Pain Relief HeatwrapsRegular price £10.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Drug-free pain relief associated with muscle tension, over-exertion, sprains and strains, arthritis.
How to Use
- Place over painful area with darker discs toward skin. Wear for 8 hours to get up to 16 hours pain relief.
- Those 55 years and over should wear over a layer of clothing. Not to be used for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use for more than 12hrs in a 24-hr period
- Do not use: with medicated topical ointments. On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin. On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred in the last 48 hours. On areas of the body where you can't feel heat or with other forms of heat. On people unable to follow all usage instructions or remove the product, including children, infants and some elderly
- Discontinue use and consult a clinician if: you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn, or after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged
- Heat products can cause burns/blisters - check skin frequently during use
- If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately
- The risk of burning increases as you age
- If you are 55 or older, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing and do not wear while sleeping
- Consult your doctor before use if you have diabetes, poor circulation, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis or are pregnant
- Keep out of the reach of children or pets
- Store at room temperature
- Do not re-use
- Never heat ThermaCare in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire