Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray - Cherry FlavourRegular price £5.65
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of sore throat pain.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: hold breath and spray 3 times to the back of the throat. Repeat every 2-3 hours to a maximum of 8 doses in 24 hours.
- Children 6-12 years: use only under adult supervision. Do not use in children unable to hold their breath whilst spraying. Hold breath and spray once to the back of the throat. Repeat every 2-3 hours to a maximum of 8 doses in 24 hours. Not to be used under 6 years.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the enclosed leaflet first before using this medicine
- Do not spray into the eyes
- Do not use more than 8 times a day
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you have difficulty in breathing, noisy breathing, or severe difficulty in swallowing
- Do not use if you know you are allergic to benzocaine or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have been told you have a rare blood condition called methaemoglobinaemia
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult your doctor if your sore throat is severe or prolonged, or accompanied by fever, headache, or feeling sick
- Cherry flavoured throat spray containing: Benzocaine 0.71% w/v