Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray - Honey & Lemon FlavourRegular price £5.65
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of sore throat pain.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: hold breath and spray 3 times to the back of the throat. Repeat every 2-3 hours to a maximum of 8 doses in 24 hours.
- Children 6-12 years: use only under adult supervision. Do not use in children unable to hold their breath whilst spraying. Hold breath and spray once to the back of the throat. Repeat every 2-3 hours to a maximum of 8 doses in 24 hours. Not to be used under 6 years.
Warnings & Cautions
- Contains benzocaine
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product
- Honey & lemon flavoured throat spray containing: Benzocaine 0.71% w/v