Vagisil Medicated Creme - exp 01/23Regular price £3.50
What’s it for?
- Fast relief from intimate itching, burning and irritation. Quickly cools and soothes.
How to Use
- Adults and over 12 years: apply to the affected area. Repeat as needed 3 to 4 times daily.
- Under 12 years: not suitable.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use Vagisil for more than one week
- Do not use Vagisil on large body areas
- Do not use Vagisil on the eyes
- Stop use of Vagisil and consult a doctor if genital itching or other symptoms persist for more than one week
- May rarely cause sensitivity. If this or any other side effect occurs, report details, stop use of Vagisil and consult a doctor
- Do not use Vagisil on children under 12 years of age
- Do not use Vagisil in pregnancy without first consulting a doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date shown<
- For external use only
- As with all medicines, keep Vagisil out of the reach of children
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine Ph.Eur. 2% w/w.
Also contains: Stearic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate, Glycerol, Triethanolomine, Zinc Oxide, Sulfonated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Chlorothymol, Perfume, Docusate Sodium, Diethylene Glycolmonoethyl Ether, Water.