VeganinRegular price £4.99
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
The treatment of acute moderate pain which is not considered to be relieved by analgesics such as paracetamol or ibuprofen alone. Suitable for migraine, headache, rheumatic pain, period pain, toothache and neuralgia.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 18 years: 2 tablets every 4-6 hours. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 16-18 years: 1-2 tablets every 6 hours when necessary. No more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet every 6 hours when necessary. No more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. The duration of treatment should be limited to 3 days.
- 12 years and under: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional
- Read patient information carefully before use
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.