Vicks Sinex MicromistRegular price £4.29
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of congestion of the upper respiratory tract due to the common cold, hayfever or sinusitis.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1-2 sprays into each nostril every 6-8 hours.
- Not to be used for periods of more than 7 consecutive days.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Nasal pump spray containing: Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%w/v