Vitamin E Suspension 100mg/mlRegular price £125.41
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the correction of vitamin E deficiency occurring in malabsorption disorders (i.e. cystic fibrosis, chronic cholestasis and abetalipoproteinaemia).
How to Use
- Cystic fibrosis: Adults: 100-200mg per day.
- Children 1 year and over: 100mg per day.
- Children under 1 year: 50mg per day.
- Abetalipoproteinaemia: Adults and children: 50-100mg per kg per day.
- Infants with vitamin E deficiency which is secondary to chronic cholestasis may be treated with doses of 150-200mg/kg per day.
- Suspension containing in 5ml: Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate 500mg