Voltarol 140mg Medicated PlasterRegular price £9.90
What’s it for?
The local symptomatic and short-term treatment of pain in acute strains, sprains or bruises of the extremities following blunt trauma (e.g. sports injuries).
How to Use
- Adults and children over 16 years: one plaster should be applied to the painful area twice daily, in the morning and in the evening. Maximum daily dose is 2 plasters even if there is more than one injured area to be treated. Limit treatment to 7 days.
- Under 16 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the patient information leaflet carefully before use.
- Do not use more than stated on packaging
- If symptoms persist or worsen for more than 10 days, consult your doctor
- Do not use if you: have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding, are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers, are taking other NSAIDS painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if you: have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problem, are a smoker, are pregnant
- Do not store above 25°c
- Store in the original package
Supporting layer, polyster non-woven fabric, adhesive layer, basic butylated methacrylate coplymer, copolymer acrylate vinyl acetate, PEG 12 stearate, sorbitan oleate liner: mono silicone coated paper