Voltarol Back & Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% GelRegular price £5.79
What’s it for?
The local symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation in trauma of the tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints (e.g. due to sprains, strains and bruises) and localised forms of soft tissue rheumatism.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 14 years: depending on the size of the affected site to be treated 2-4g (a circular shaped mass approximately 2-2.5cm in diameter) should be applied 3-4 times a day. Rub gently onto the skin. Limit treatment to 7 days.
- Not to be applied more than 4 times in 24 hours and at least 4 hours should be left between applications.
- Under 14 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or aspirin or other NSAIDs, or have ever had an allergic reaction to these ingredients, or you have ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, hives, or runny nose after taking these ingredients
- Do not use if taking diclofenac or other NSAIDs such as aspirin or ibuprofen
- Do not use on children under 14 years of age
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using, if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Remember: Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other area where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nose. Do not cover with a bandage or plaster
Active Ingredient: Diclofenac Diethylammonium 1.16% w/w
Also contains: Diethylamine, Carbomer, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Cocoyl Caprylo-Caprate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water