Wind-eze Gel CapsRegular price £4.27
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of flatulence, wind pains, bloating, abdominal distension and other symptoms associated with gastrointestinal gas.
How to Use
- Adults and elderly: 1 gel-capsule taken 3 or 4 times daily after meals and upon retiring. Maximum 4 gel-capsules in any 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not recommended for children under 12 years
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: ask your doctor for advice before taking this product
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take if you are allergic to simeticone or any of the other ingredients (see ingredients)
Active Ingredient: Each chewable tablet contains Simeticone 125 mg (Activated Dimeticone).
Other Ingredients: Starch, Sorbitol (E 420), Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Talc, Peppermint Flavour, Non-Pareil Seeds (Sucrose and Starch).