Woodward's Gripe WaterRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of the distress associated with wind in infants up to 1 year old.
How to Use
- Babies 6 months-1 year: 10ml.
- 1-6 months: 5ml.
- Under 1 month: not to be given.
- May be given during or after each feed or up to 6 times in 24 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Check that the cap-ring seal is not broken before first use
- Shake the bottle well
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discard the contents of this bottle 14 days after opening
- Do not store above 25°C
- Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional
Sugar and alcohol free oral solution containing in 5ml:
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 52.5mg
- Dill Seed Oil, Terpeneless 2.3mg